CHP Architects is a growing architectural and landscape architectural consulting practice located in the heart of the Fraser Valley. Several positions are available on our Chilliwack team to work on a range of multifamily, health care and institutional projects throughout the lower mainland and beyond.
The expanding community of Chilliwack has become a wise choice for professionals and their families who are looking for easy access to a vast recreational hinterland and relief from commuter stress. Surrounded by mountains, world-class fishing, golfing, hiking and lakes, yet close access to all Vancouver has to offer, Chilliwack is ideally poised to provide lifestyle choices that are affordable and rewarding.
Dynamic medium and large scale architectural projects spark innovative design and provide opportunity for CHP’s practitioners to be challenged in exciting and fast-paced urban developments. We believe the development of each team member is key, with opportunities for growth encouraged. The work environment is open and participatory and competitive salaries and benefits package are offered.
Intern Architect / Senior Technologist
We’re seeking a talented, hardworking, proactive intern architect or highly trained technologist with strong design abilities and visual communication skills to assist the production of design and construction documents for a range of educational, institutional, health care and multifamily projects. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Proficiency in REVIT and applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs.
• Senior Technician will have Diploma or Post-Secondary degree in Architecture or Building Sciences with minimum 5+ years’ experience in the production of construction drawings for multiple medium to large scale projects.
• Intern Architect will have professional degree in Architecture from an accredited minimum 6 year university program with preferred minimum 1-2 years’ experience in an architecture practice. Registration with AIBC to practice in BC or currently working as an Intern through the registration process.
• Strong English written, verbal and visual communication skills.
• Experience in educational facility design and document preparation is beneficial.
• Ability to prepare and assemble complete construction documents for permit application and tender.
Vibrant, professional, self-motivated individuals are invited to apply to join our Chilliwack team to manage the marketing communication in our dynamic, growing professional office working on a range of projects throughout the lower mainland and beyond. Responsibilities will include managing content creation and compilation of proposals, advertising, website, social media, and other marketing communication.
Applicants will demonstrate the following key attributes to thrive in this position.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Excels in proposal writing, presentation preparation, developing marketing materials
• Organized, with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Graphic design experience with proficiency in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
• Experience using Prezi and MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Familiar with updating WordPress and Social Media business sites
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in graphic design / communications, with Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
How to apply for a position
Please apply by sending your cover letter, resume and a maximum of 10 page PDF format portfolio to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.